Here you will find all the details you need to know to get free credits that you can receive in your account in 15 minutes. Compare all offers to find the free online credit that best suits your needs and be able to satisfy your economic needs quickly and without complications.
How is a free credit online
The competition in the current financial market is very large, which has caused companies to innovate in their offers to be able to distance themselves from the rest. This does nothing but positively affect us as customers, since we are the main objective of all the offers that companies are creating.
A free online credit is basically a loan that we will receive after 100% online transactions and that will not have any kind of cost, as long as we comply with our part and return the amount within the agreed deadlines. If that does not happen, we will start charging interest for late payment even if it was initially a free credit.
Another great advantage of free online credit is that you can do things without moving from home. The times of making long queues in a bank to be able to take a simple request came to an end years ago. Now, without getting up from our desk and in just 15 minutes, we can get up to 300 euros.
The 7 steps to follow for our free online credit
The process of requesting and receiving a pay-day-loans same thing as payday loans are simpler than it seems. Since financial institutions began to take advantage of the Internet to speed up efforts, customers have benefited. We just have to follow the following seven basic steps that we can complete in 15 minutes:
- Compare offers We will have to do a great job of comparison to choose the offer that best suits our needs as customers.
- Choose amount and term. Once we have chosen the company for our free online credit, we must choose 100% online the amount we want and the term in which we must return it.
- Fill out the form. We must register on the page and complete a brief form in which we will ask for basic information.
- Provide personal data In the next phase we will be asked to specify how much income we receive per month and what is the source of the same.
- Wait for the answer This is when the company will start working. The automated algorithms will decide together with the professionals if we are able to receive mini-credits.
- Verify our identity If they have given us the approval, it will be our turn to move the file. We will have to demonstrate our identity in different ways.
- Start The last step will be to receive the mini-loan. After the small procedures of identity authentication, the transfer will proceed under our confirmation.
These seven steps, although they may have some extension to be written, we can perform them in the real question of 15 minutes. Companies understand the economic emergencies that may arise to us as customers and, therefore, strive to receive the transfer with the money we need as soon as possible.
What will be set to grant us the loan
Before accepting our credit application, they will carry out a basic analysis of our profile to make the final decision. To begin with, they will need to know if we comply with the minimum requirements they demand, which may vary depending on the company we go to. They will also determine to what extent we are creditworthy, that is if we have sufficient economic capacity to repay a debt within the term we have requested.
- Payment capacity: the company in question will review all our income and expenses that we have been having in the last months, as well as if we have current credits without returning or in what terms we have reimbursed our previous loans.
- History of defaults: the lender will want to know if we have paid all the loans that we have had in our life. If there are some unpaid, they will review what was the reason and the amount, to decide accordingly whether to grant us the amount we asked for.
- Credit history: the company will also be interested in knowing how many credits we have requested throughout our lives or if we still have one in force. Neither case excludes us from asking for funding, but they will use it to know our past history and thus try to predict our future behavior.
Currently, there are a lot of companies, especially in the field of mini-credits, which use automated algorithms to quickly calculate the level of solvency and reliability of each client. Thanks to them, this type of management has been greatly accelerated, offering us the possibility of receiving up to 300 euros in just 15 minutes.
Precautions to make sure we do not overpay
There are a number of aspects in which we must look before signing any type of contract. To begin, know that, although we are facing a free credit online, this does not have to have a cost 0. We must be very attentive to all the commissions that entities may want to get into the contract, so we must read it thoroughly, however long it may be.
In the financial sector, there are different commissions, such as opening, management, maintenance or non-payment. And the latter must always be present since it is one of the highest. If we do not realize the amortization of the amount in the agreed terms, we will begin to apply an interest of delay. Therefore, never agree to ask for loans if we are not sure that we can return them.
It is also very useful to keep an eye on the opinions of former clients. With them, we will get an idea of the level of seriousness, transparency, and honesty of the company we want to address. They tend to be very useful and always taken into account since these people have gone through the same situation in which we are now.
In addition, reliable companies like the ones we have in our comparator will never ask us for money in advance, since they are aware of our financial urgencies. They know that if we are asking for financing it is because we are short of liquidity, so we could not pay anything before we get the free online credit that we need so much.
Basic requirements for credits without costs
The companies with which we can get our free credit online do not usually lend large amounts of money, so the conditions to access their products tend to be quite flexible. Each lender will require a different set of requirements, but the following five generally agree:
- Being of legal age: depending on the company to which we are going, the minimum age to obtain financing will be 18, 21 or even 25 years.
- Living in Spain: the vast majority of companies will require us to reside permanently in Spanish territory.
- Receive income: it is one of the aspects in which the most companies will be fixed. If we do not have a regular and sufficient income, they will never grant us credit.
- Have a bank account: we must be holders of a bank account to which we can make the transfer.
- Do not have outstanding debts: this is possibly the most flexible aspect. Although no company likes to grant loans to clients with outstanding debts, some will make exceptions if they do not exceed certain subjective limits.
As we have said, most companies will not accept an application from someone in ASNEF or have a default on their credit. But that they give us the approval will depend on the reason why we have that debt, as well as the amount.
- For starters, it will be important that the debt does not come from any bank. Therefore, the non-payment may be related to a traffic ticket, an electricity or telephone bill, etc. But it can never come from a bank, such as a discovery in our account.
- The amount payable may not exceed the limit set by the company. Generally, this limit is around 1,000 euros, although there are companies that prefer to reduce it to 500 or even 300.
Documentation needed to get a free credit online
The companies will also ask us for a series of documents to check if we comply with the aforementioned requirements. These papers will vary depending on the company to which we are going, but we can always send them to you online. No company that grants free credits will ask us to be present in any office. The essential documents are the following:
- The DNI: a document that certifies who we are, our age and that we live in Spain and can be both the DNI (or the NIE) and the passport.
- A bank statement: with the objective of knowing our balance of accounts and making sure that we have a reliable source of income, be it a payroll, a pension or an unemployment benefit.
- A contact method: they will also ask us for an e-mail or a telephone number in order to get in touch with us.
- Account number of which we are holders: to be able to enter the money of our free credit online quickly.